Need additional space – for an unlimited or limited period of time? We hire and sell space solutions that are specifically tailored to your needs including equipment. There is virtually no limit to the use of container units. They can be used as offices, meeting rooms, exhibition rooms or showrooms including sanitary facilities and kitchens as well as wash basins and showers upon request. With the help of accurate CAD planning, the container units can be planned to exactly suit your needs. Subsequent expansion or relocation of the container unit (e.g. at a new production site or headquarters) is feasible at any time.
Hire, sales and transport: office containers, crew containers, sanitary containers, storage containers and customised containers. Helping you remain operational and flexible. Our containers and container units are designed for different purposes.
• Individual planning
• Full transport, installation and maintenance service
• All RAL colours available for sale
Whether for storage purposes or as temporary offices while your company is being relocated or renovated – flexibly expandable containers prove to be practical mobile solutions for almost any location. Have a look at a selection of our functional containers or get in touch with us straight away and tell us about your plans.Typy BM 10'
Lenght Width Height Outer dimensions (mm) 2.991 2.438 2.591 Maße innen (mm) 2.801 2.248 2.330 Inner dimensions ab 1.350 kg
Typy BM 20'
Length Width Height Outer dimensions (mm) 6.058 2.438 2.800 Inner dimensions(mm) 5.868 2.248 2.540 Own weight ab 1.990 kg
Fully glazed element
Double leaf doors
Color examplesOur suppliers promote good environmental standards such as CONTAINEX with the GREEN Technology Standard
• Selection and use of recyclable materials
• Energy-efficient and eco-friendly manufacturing in certified, European production plants
• Regular quallity checks and environmental audits in the suppliers’ plants
• Especially robust, eco-friendly cathodic dip-painting.
• Durable container products – high-quality insulation – low energy consumption